Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I said I would never have a blog!


I have never been interested in having a blog, and said I would never have one. Not really sure why today I started one......I guess I will go with it and see what happens.
This blog is going to be about a few different things. My blog will be about important "to me" things.
For now this blog will be about my love for running.
I am currently in week one of a 16 week marathon training program. I am running the Oz Marathon in Olathe Kansas in April. The Oz Marathon will be my third Marathon. I ran Chicago in 2006, and The California International Marathon 3 weeks ago.
On Sunday I did my first run of the program. I ran 3 miles, in 29:30. I haven't run since Sunday, so the rest of this week I better get busy.
Wish me luck on this blog thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment