Friday, October 11, 2013

The Last Two Weeks


We have had so much going on that I simply have not had anytime to write about it.  Like my last few posts, and I guess the majority of my posts on this blog, it will have to be said in pictures.  
Quarry Cats!!

We have Jaylee's school Cross Country team keeping us busy, her gymnastics, my running and running club, Jacobs Little League Fall Ball, his Pony Fall Ball, and his soccer.  Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary, and I received a very special surprise in my favorite little blue box!! Today Little Mr. Jacob Mack Pease turned 8 years old!! The last 8 years has been nothing short of amazing with this little guy!!  To round out our extremely busy schedules, Shaun has been in the hospital twice in the last 5 weeks for different ailments.  He is on the mend now, and hopefully it will be a very long time before he has to pull out that Kaiser card again!!! 
2 years ago yesterday!!!
Loving my busy life with Shaun and these awesome little ones! Can't wait until next weekend when I get to run 2 more 1/2 marathons!! Folsom Blues on Saturday, Nike Women's 1/2 in SF on Sunday!!!!

My favorite color!!!!





On our way to the Giants game

Go Jacob




Pony Ball

Little Leage

Happy 8th Birthday to my little athlete


4th and 3rd grade


No comments:

Post a Comment