Monday, January 10, 2011

So Many Things To Blog About, and So Little Time......

During the day, I think about different things I want to blog about, but by the time I get home, get dinner ready, do the whole night time routine for the kids including homework, I am out of time and ready to relax.
Things I hope to write about this week.
I run my life...the children portion. Jaylee has been going through some stuff the last few weeks, and maybe if I put it into words, I will understand it a little better, and be able to help her.
I run my life...the running portion. I want to write about a race I am thinking about running and my new compression leg sleeves :).
I run my life...the social side. My new friends and my old ones, I love them all, and love them more and more everyday.
I run my life...the Shaun side. Love that's all I have to say. Guess I got that portion out of the way :).
I hope to write about all of these, this week. We will see.......
Oh, and I almost forgot, we are going to Tahoe on Sunday, I will have to write about that. The Tahoe trip will be filed under the I run my life, the Shaun Baland Photography portion.

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to get in blogging while getting in all the other life stuff! I look forward to reading what you write. you are always such a breath of fresh air. (((HUGS)))

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete