Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ummmm.....I Have Been Super Lazy

Not sure why it is now May 9th (Happy Birthday Mom) and I have only logged two runs.  This is not good.  I have no excuses, I have just been lazy! :(  I looked at the calendar the other day and realized that in the next 3 weeks, we have four weddings, nine photo shoots, 7 baseball games, a gym meet and a ton of kid school projects.  When I looked at the schedule and realized I haven't run, I decided to try a little change.  Yesterday my alarm went off at 4:30am....That was so early!  I jumped in the shower just to wake up a bit, put on workout clothes, brushed my teeth and headed to the gym.  I arrived at the gym at 5am. I then managed to treadmill it 5 miles.....and yes I fell asleep in my training class later in the day.  This morning, my alarm went off at 4:15am.  I again did the shower, dressed, teeth routine, and made it to the gym by 4:45.  I ran until 5:30, 4miles, and came home and got ready for work.  I haven't fallen asleep at work yet....So, the change is trying to workout in the mornings, I think I can do this!

Pictures from the weekend:


 












































May 8, 2012, 5 miles, 45:17 (average per mile 9:02).
May 9, 2012, 4 miles, 35:40 (average per mile 8:51) Year to date 147.96 miles, average time per mile 9:48.

No comments:

Post a Comment