Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Morning Run

I have complained about it before, I will complain about it again, and I will complain about it now.....I don't like running in the morning.  I did it anyway today and felt great afterwards..............glad I did it....booo!

I also don't like running on Friday nights, but I ran last Friday night. :)

Oh........I thought that pretty sunsets only appeared because I was running....I thought it was Gods way of cheering me.  Last night while I was being lazy and hanging out with Denise....there was a sunset!!! I wonder if cupcakes would still exist if I didn't run.............oh, man, I may never run again!  HAHAHA

August 10, 2012, 3.27 miles,  30:10 (average per mile 9:12). August 14, 2012, 3.42 miles, 32:00 (average per mile 9:21). Year to date 340.38 miles, average time per mile 10:18.

No comments:

Post a Comment