Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another 4

Last night, I did not want to run...but as I was leaving work yesterday the girls who sits next to me said, "are you going to run tonight?"  I didn't answer as I was walking out the door, I didn't want to commit myself to a run.  As the night went on I kept hearing her asking me if I was going to run.  She has just started working out at home before and after work, and has done well all week.  She has walked twice a day at break time, and she started taking the stairs.  She is winded when she gets back from break, but determined.  I can't be  the lazy girl she sits next to, that just wouldn't be right.  I have told her about lots of different activities she and her kids could go to do get themselves moving, so again it would not be right if I didn't continue to exercise as I am verbally encouraging her to do. So, 4/17 miles happened last night, and a good pace time came with it!!  Thank you Laura for keeping me accountable, and AWESOME job on getting yourself moving!!!

July 17,2012 4.17 miles,  39:11 (average per mile 9:24). Year to date 295.21 miles, average time per mile 10:27.

No comments:

Post a Comment