Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Run!


 Short post today, as I have been lazy lately, so I think if I just fill up my post with lots of pictures no one will notice that I have only run once in the last 5 days!  The one run I did do was the Davis Moonlight 1/2 Marathon, and it was AWESOME!!  My time was blah, not my fastest not my slowest, but it was ok.  I need to be ok, with an ok time...I usually run in the evening in the heat, which is when the Moonlight took place, but I don't ever race in the evening in the heat.  This run really affected my body afterwards, still feeling achy, which I usually don't feel after a 1/2.

Official stats: 2:17:14.  Came in 675th out of 1564, 37th in my age group, out of 140.  Not the best, but good enough to brag quietly about.
Jacob rocked his kids run, and needs to start on his 5K's.  He keeps asking to do one, but I don't want to run slow with him, so I need to find a running buddy for him, and find a race that I have him that weekend.  Soon, Jacob, soon!


July 14,2012 13.4 miles,  2:17:40 (average per mile 10:12). Year to date 291.04 miles, average time per mile 10:27.

Variety of weekend pictures.........Art Jaylee and Shaun made....using my directions, Jacob and his twin cousins, Jacob at Joes, Jacobs ribbon, Jaylee at VBS, and my and Jacobs running shirts and bibs!

No comments:

Post a Comment