Tuesday, January 10, 2012

8 Miles Again...why, I don't know

Last week after Roshell and I ran our 8 mile run, we scheduled ourselves another one for last night. All day I was trying to figure out a way to get out of it, but also to find time to run at least 3. I had my super moment of weakness when Christina messaged me and invited me to come to Bachelor Monday at her house with all the girls.....I REALLY wanted to go, and Shaun REALLY wanted me to go, so that he wouldn't have to sit through the show with me. I was super tempted, but decided, the Bachelor is on again next week, so I can watch it with her then, and I ran!!
We did the same Roseville route that we did last week, and the run felt good. I did step on a dropped seed thing and twisted my ankle a little bit, and today I have a little tenderness, and my GPS stopped....well, actually I hit the wrong button, but whatever it didn't work well. Thank goodness Roshell had hers on.
I am glad I ran, and didn't let myself get out of it....I was especially glad when I was able to eat a cherry pastry from Panera this morning....See, I run for crap :)


January 9, 2012 8 miles, 1:32:37 (average per mile 11:32). Year to date 26.38 miles, average time per mile 10:36

No comments:

Post a Comment