Friday, January 27, 2012

A Little Farther Than Planned

Wednesday night I went out for another sunset run. I was in a little bit of a bad mood, since I was off work too late to go to Jaylee's soccer game. I remembered how great the run with the sunset was the other night, so I knew it would cheer me up. The sunset was so pretty that I just kept running!!






The run turned out to be just what I needed!!!













Last night I was supposed to run.......






I got ready to go, Kristin and I had decided to do an easy 3 at 8:00. I got in the car, and texted her to let her know I was on my way. The response I got was, "OMG....Totally forgot, I am at IKEA....Sorry" A real runner would have just gone out and done the 3 miles anyway....BUT, I decided to go get icecream and go home!!! It was almost as good as running and watching sunsets!! :)



January 25, 2012, 4.34 miles, 42.01 (average per mile 9:34). Year to date 44.46 miles, average time per mile 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment