Tuesday, January 24, 2012

hip hip horray for Running and Sunsets!!



I discover Bliss last night!! When I got home from work, I decided to get a quick 3 mile run in before dinner. I walked in the door, said my hello's got a kiss from Shaun, and ran to change into my running stuff. It has been about 5 days since my last run, and since it was Monday night, "Bachelor Viewing Party" night, I had to squeeze this run in.
As I started my run, I realized it was still a little light out, but not too bright. When I got to the 1.5 mile mark, it was time to turn around and head back down the hill and back home. That's when I saw "it"! It was a gorgeous sunset! The picture I took on my phone while running doesn't do the sunset any justice, but trust me it was beautiful! I ran the rest of the way with my head turned to the right, watching the sunset! yeah for my squeezed in 3 mile run!!!





January 23, 2012, 3.12 miles, 28:46 (average per mile 9:12). Year to date 36.69 miles, average time per mile 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment