Thursday, February 16, 2012

8 is Great!

Last night Roshell and I did an 8 mile long run. I was hoping all day to receive a call from her that she was cancelling, but the call never came. When we met up, she said to me, "I wouldn't have minded if you cancelled tonight." My response was, "we can do an easy 4 I am cool with that." I looked at my GPS at the 3.75 mile mark, and realized we weren't going to do an easy 4, since we were already 3.75 out.

In the end, the run was great, she and I chit chat so much, and take an easy pace, it never seems like work. When I do a long run alone, I want to die, but with Roshell, it is just an evening out, with girl talk.

Thanks for a great 8!!

February 15, 2012, 8 miles, 1:29:49 (average per mile 11:13). Year to date 71.90 miles, average time per mile 10:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment