Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend in Pictures.....




My weekend did not include any running...that means, I haven't run at all in February, what the heck, I better run tomorrow!!

Saturday started with Jaylee's gymnastics meet at Flip 2 It. The girls came in 3rd place. Jaylee and I decided to stay and watch some of her friends on level 3 compete, and then decided to stay and watch the level 5 girls compete. We had a full day, 9 hours at the gym.






After the meet, Jaylee and I took her friend to meet up with her parents at her brother's baseball practice. There we ran into our favorite 2nd grade girls!!



Jacob went to Jaylee's meet, but did not have to stay all day. He and Shaun hit the batting cages, and the baseball field....



After a full day of baseball for him, he passed out in the car on the way home!!


Jaylee's weekend ended with her "feeling ill" She spent all day Sunday in bed :(

It is officially crazy time for us....the wedding season is starting early for us, 2 weeks away....engagement shoots are also filling our days. Jaylee's gym meets are in full swing, from now through June, and Baseball practice starts this week!! Did I mention that Shaun is managing Jacob's team? Busy, busy, busy!!!
This doesn't just make weekends busy, during the week we have 2 days of gymnastics, 2 days of baseball practice and Jaylee has indoor soccer 1 day a week....I love my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment