Friday, February 10, 2012

Schedule of Events



















2012 is becoming a bit overwhelming, but I will just breathe and go with it.



Let's start with my race schedule. I am trying to get The 2012 California Half Marathon Series medal....To qualify for the medal, you have to run 4 1/2 marathons in the series, with the last one being the Walnut Creek 1/2 in December. The ones I have decided to complete are:




2. Either the Moonlight races in Davis 7/14/12 or The Santa Rosa Marathon 1/2 8/26/12

(I really want to run the Moonlight race, but Davis in July at 7pm has an average temp of 90 degrees...I don't really want to die, while running a 1/2. Santa Rosa is wine country, but I don't want to travel....I have to decide next week)


3. The Chico Almond Bowl in November




I am also running the Rocklin Run again this year on 4/15/12. This is just a 5k, so I can work more on speed, and the benefits go to a good cause.


All of these races require training....Which gets me to the slightly overwhelming portion....I need to make sure I have room in my schedule in the evenings for 5 runs a week. Jaylee has gymnastics practice 2 days a week, and 7 meets on Saturdays from March to June. Jaylee also plays indoor soccer on Wednesday nights. Jacob has baseball practice/games 3 days a week. The kids have to get to and from their Dads house in Santa Rosa (2 hours away) every weekend, and arrangements have to be made to get around their sports. Shaun and I have a ton of weddings booked this year, and finding time for all of the Brides and Grooms engagement shoots, has been a challenge. Also, finding time to meet with the Brides and Grooms to book the weddings is work. I also have this full time job thing to work around, kids homework, play time, cleaning time and relaxing time. Ok, I am really overwhelmed after typing all of that.....ummm, I think I will go back to work now, and stop thinking about all this, and just let it flow!! Time to put my headphones on and type some cases!!! Oh, and by the way, this was written while I was on my break. :)


I LOVE My Life!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment