Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Went to the Gym



The last 2 weeks, the running motivation has run away from me. Last night I decided I would try the gym, to see if I could get myself going again. Only 2 more weeks until my next half marathon, so I need to get training.




When I got to the gym, I was excited! I walked through the doors, and decided a treadmill run was the right choice for me tonight. One of the TV's had the Bachelor on, so I had to stay away from that side of the gym. My reward for getting a run in, was going home to watch the Bachelor. The other side of the gym had Extreme Couponing, Black Friday, and The Voice. I a m not a fan of the Voice, I watch Idol, and that is about all I can take of the singing shows, but it was a good running distraction while TLC had commercials on. With the entertainment taken care of, I decided 3.1 would be a good distance for the night. I am running 8 on Wednesday night with Roshell, so a short run is perfect. I started my run, and just like riding a bike, it was easy to fall right back where I had left off.



Three cheers for a successful run last night!!


February 13, 2012, 3.11 miles, 25.51 (average per mile 8:20). Year to date 63.90 miles, average time per mile 10:02.

No comments:

Post a Comment