Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June! 75.71 miles to go.....

 Last night was hill night.  I hate doing hills, I am not good at hills, but one day I would like to love hill, and be good at them.  Last night in an attempt to achieve my goal of running the Twelve Bridges hill with under a ten minute pace, I decided to start my run just before sunset.  This would achieved two things for me. One, I wouldn't be running in the dark like the last time I tackled this hill, which would make it a little less likely that I would get plowed over by a car, and two, I can run and look at the sunset.  Yesterday we had storms, and I hoped that would been a beautiful sunset....it did.
I ran the hill, didn't throw up, didn't die, averaged under a ten minute pace, and saw a super super super pretty sunset.  Thanks Hills!!!

June 4, 2012, 4.29 miles, 42:05 (average per mile 9.48). Year to date 193.3 miles, average time per mile 9:51.

No comments:

Post a Comment