Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunsets Are Addicting

The past few nights I have run, just to see sunsets...I love sunsets.  They are breath taking, and I just want to keep looking at them.  Sunsets keep me going!

Last night I was getting ready for a run, and Shaun asked if I would mind going on a walk with him instead.  Running through my head, my subconcious screamed, "wait, what, that means these miles won't count! If I do use the walking miles that will mess up my yearly time average, CRAP!!" I talked myself down when I saw the look on Shaun's face, then he said, "I really just want to walk and talk and enjoy the outdoors tonight"  CRAP, walk it is then.  We had a great walk, I really enjoyed getting out with him, and I talked him into meeting me at the gym tonight after work, to workout and get a swim in.

This morning instead of watching the sun set, I watched the sunrise.  I hate morning running, but man it's nice to be done!  I am still meeting Shaun at the gym tonight, I will do a short run, weights and swim, welcome to WORKOUT Wednesday!!!  Let's do this!

June 25, 2012, 5.42 miles, 54:16 (average per mile 10:00). June 27, 2012 3.38 miles, 32:45 (average per mile 9:40) (it's still early, I may add more miles before the day is over) Year to date 245.78 miles, average time per mile 10:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment