Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yay For Fit Kids!!!

Yesterday the kids were presented with their physical fitness awards.  Jacob achieved Presidential Level, which is the highest level, and Jaylee received the second highest level, National Level.  In Jacobs first grade class only two kids received the highest award.....you would never know that this was the same kid that two years ago always cried and said his legs were broken and he couldn't walk....


Last night, I set out for a short 3 mile run.  When I ran past the Rocklin Pony field, I realized this was going to be more than 3 miles.  I ran all the way to a different town :).  My run turned into a 5.75 mile run!! Yay me!!!!!





This is what happends when you wake Jacob up from a nap and make him go out to dinner with us and Jaylee's friend....poor guy!
June 5, 2012, 5.75 miles, 54:55 (average per mile 9.32). Year to date 199.05 miles, average time per mile 9:51.

No comments:

Post a Comment