Friday, March 23, 2012

4 days, all in the same week, who am I?

Oh wow, I might be back! Melissa, the girl who runs, might have returned!!

Last night, Kara was supposed to run with me, but a sore throat, runny nose, headache, etc. kept her out. Her symptoms, were very close to keeping me out as well, but I have enough excuses of my own, I didn't need to also use her as an excuse, so I went out and ran.

I didn't plan to go far, I just wanted to be able to tell myself I did it. My run ended up being loops around the neighborhood. I hate running like that, it seems to take so much longer if I don't have a predetermined path. I am the same way in all aspects of my life, I want to know when I am going to do something, and what the outcome will be. Last nights outcome turned out to be 3.18 miles.

I am hoping to do it again tonight!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

March 22, 2012, 3.18 miles, 30:57 (average per mile 9.43). Year to date 104.24 miles, average time per mile 9:57.

No comments:

Post a Comment