Monday, March 12, 2012

Short running update, lots of weekend pics!!!









Not too much to talk about in the way of running, except that I am a big fat slacker!!!

Shaun and I did a very short run on Tuesday. We ran around the neighborhood a little bit, just to say we ran. We only went 2.26 miles. Thursday, I hit the gym for a short treadmill run, 3.11 miles. Knee is still feeling pretty good, I am hoping my little baby runs are helping it.




This weekend was like the all the rest, fun and busy!!! I went home from work early on Thursday, the school called and Mr. Jacob Mack had pinkeye. He and I enjoyed our day of cleaning and relaxing. Friday morning I woke up with yucky eyes. Jacob was able to go back to school, since he had drops for 24 hours, but I stayed home, so I could get some drops, and get some stuff done. I enjoyed my day, way too much. Coffee with Mel, dropping the kids off at school and just enjoying being a Mom. I was able to go to Jacob's baseball practice and pick Jaylee up from gymnastics. When we got home all of the neighbors were outside chatting and drinking beers. I joined in, and Jaylee played with all the kids. It was a great night.


Saturday morning we got up, and Jaylee and I headed off to her gymnastics meet at Sac State, and Jacob and Shaun headed off to Baseball pictures. The meet was fun, I enjoy the meet that is put on there every year. Jaylee's team came in 2nd, which would be great, but there were only 2 teams competing. I am hoping that at least once this year they don't come in last.....Jaylee enjoys her gymnastics so, even though they are always last place, I let her keep going. After the meet, we went to pizza with 2 other gym families. The 5 kids had a blast, and I was able to drive the 3 eight year olds back to Rocklin from Sac. The girls were so giggly and fun in the car, it was so nice to hear them! At pizza the girls convinced one Mom to let them all have a sleepover. They all stayed at sierra's and had a great time.








Jacob ended up having a sleepover that night. When I got home from pizza Jacob had his buddy over, and his parents called and asked if we would mind keeping him overnight. The kids were acting really good, so of course we kept him. Both were asleep before 9, and Shaun and I were able to enjoy a peaceful evening.


Sunday was full of photoshoots in Chico, while the kids hung with Grandpa gym, at the park and bookstore.



Back to work this morning, it's a little rough, but hey only 4.5 days until the weekend again!!


Happy Monday everyone!!






March 6, 2012, 2.26 miles, 21.45 (average per mile 9.42). Year to date 88.54 miles, average time per mile 10:02.


March 8, 2012, 3.11 miles, 27:10 (average per mile 9.03). Year to date 91.65 miles, average time per mile 10:00.



No comments:

Post a Comment