Friday, March 2, 2012

I ran



Ok, so I know that I am not supposed to run, but I did it anyway!






February was a very slow mileage month for me, I always tend to fizzle out a bit after a 1/2, but then a month or so later I pick back up. This time though my stupid knee will hamper the pick up, a little.....



I ran Monday night, I did a very slow 2 miles, and my knee felt fine. Wednesday afternoon, the pain came back.....it then went away again by Wednesday evening it was gone again, and it all repeated again on Thursday. Last night I went to the gym and ran the treadmill for 4 miles, so far no pain.....silly knee.






I officially bowed out of the Bidwell Classic 1/2 for tomorrow, I may be able to run 4 on this knee, but guessing 13.1 might kill my knee, I was picturing a knee explosion. Luckily Tina is able to pick up my now extremely priced race packet and t-shirt :).





February 27, 2012, 2.22 miles, 21.13 (average per mile 9:32). Year to date 78.23 miles, average time per mile 10:05.




March 1, 2012, 4.01 miles, 36:10 (average per mile 9:05). Year to date 82.24 miles, average time per mile 10:02.

No comments:

Post a Comment