Monday, March 5, 2012

4

Saturday morning I was checking Facebook, and saw that Kristin was going to go to the gym, then head over to her son's baseball practice....I in stalker style, asked her what time she was going to the gym, I felt a workout was in me, and knew I wouldn't go by myself on a Saturday afternoon. She replied awhile later saying that she didn't make it, so she might run from the little league field, to home after practice. In stalker style again, I asked her what time practice was, my son had practice, that even though he was away at his Dads, we had to attend since Shaun is the team manager. Her practice was over at 2:30, our didn't start until 3. I then thought, "well maybe I will get a 3 mile run in, while practice was going on." The start for the Rocklin Run that I am doing in April is right at the baseball field.

I changed into running clothes and off to practice we went. We ended up getting there a little early, so I headed over to give Kristin a high five and tell her good luck on her run home. When she saw me, she asked if I was going to go with her, and she offered me a ride back. Without hesitation, I said "heck yes!"




The run was fantastic, and it made me feel a little better about missing the 1/2 in Chico. When driving from Kristin's to the ball field it seems really far, but running it, seemed so close and so simple. We made fantastic time, and got to chat it up for 40 minutes.


Thanks Kristin for allowing me to stalk you and run with you :)


March 3, 2012, 4.04 miles, 41.11 (average per mile 10.11). Year to date 86.28 miles, average time per mile 10:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment